«

»

Cuckold Phone Sex Experts

cuckold phone sexCuckold phone sex is best delivered with some BBC. If you need to shame a white man for his tiny penis, then bring in the big guns. Bring in big black cock. I’m a slut wife. When I cheat, I cheat. Over 99% of my extramarital lovers are black. The other 1% are extremely well hung white men. Those guys are rare. My husband is a cuckold. He loves being cucked by me when I have a big black dick in my mouth. Last night, Tyrone stopped by. He had heavy balls that needed draining. He knew where to go to get some relief. The only problem was that I was across town getting fucked by Bobby who has 11 inches. I came home with cum leaking out of my holes for my husband to clean up. I always come home with a special present for my hubby. He loves my cum filled cunt and ass. I walked in to surprise him, but I got the surprise. My husband was on his knees with cum leaking out his mouth and Tyrone fucking his back door pussy. My husband was being a little bitch to one of my favorite big black dicks. A good bitch too. I was a bit jealous because it was clear that my husband was getting load number two when I walked in on them. Tyrone saw the look on my face and said, “No worries Vinny. You can make a dead nigger cum.” He assured me that he could dump several loads in my husband and still have plenty for his favorite bitch. I had my husband clean Tyrone’s dick. I was not tasting his shit. No way. I enjoy making my bitch an ass to mouth slut too.  Tyrone was not lying either. He filled my mouth up with a gallon of jizz.  Of course, I snowballed my husband with it.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>